At Next, we are rethinking how organizations from all over the world innovate: from Johnson & Johnson and Orange, to the World Economic Forum, BNP Paribas, Vodafone, and Covéa. On our quest, we’re looking for Customer Project Delivery eager to work on a world-class application used by high performing customers
Your mission is to on-board our customers quickly and efficiently and to ingrain our solution into their day to day work. You're expected to take ownership over your work and to push hard in making customers successful.
What we are looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in a Project Delivery role
- 3+ years (total) in a customer-facing role: Consulting, Customer Success, Sales, or related field
- Structured and organized
- Experience working in software implementation projects for large enterprises
- Demonstrated track record of success leading teams, carrying out successful deployments
- Strong verbal and written skills in English (Dutch not required)
- Strong understanding of - and experience with - innovation is a plus .
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for high quality customer on-boarding, technology integrations, and other services
- Develop best-in-class on-boarding processes, templates and methodologies. Work with sales, marketing and customer success to develop collateral for customer on-boarding
- Support customers wanting to expand user base (on-boarding new user groups)
- Build capacity plans to forecast delivery needs, work with recruiters to attract and retain team members with desired capabilities in advance of need
- Manage staffing plans including internal and external resources for upcoming projects
- Track on-boarding work meticulously to ensure prompt, successful projects
- Collaborate and coordinate with external delivery partners
- Serve as a trusted advisor on projects. Serve as a point of escalation for your customers to keep expectations aligned and to ensure mutual success.
- Support sales teams in their customer engagements
- Be accountable for KPIs, including % on-time delivery, engagement, NPS, and more
- Provide customer feedback to product, development and customer success teams
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of your time to meet with customers
- Be part of a growing company, full of exciting opportunities
- Work alongside industry thought leaders and some of the biggest names in tech
- Play a role in shaping the future of the company
- Opportunity to work with some of the greatest organizations in the world
- Beautiful office in Amsterdam’s canals
Check out our Blog to learn more about our market positioning.
Why we are perfect for you?
- We are your #1 fan!
- We attract and retain top talents because we offer exciting, impactful, and hands-on opportunities that let your code from the morning be in production in the afternoon, changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of our users across the world.
- We take great pride in helping talented people grow to their full potential, both in professional and personal terms.
Next is the innovation management solution trusted by high performing innovative organizations to engage, empower, and cross-functionally align their workforce in business innovation and transformation.Watch some customer stories here.
Rooted in design thinking for concepting and mean methodology for implementing, Next's proprietary solution covers the end-to-end innovation and transformation needs of enterprises from insight to ventures. Combining proven best practice content, a mobile-first application to automate the process, and overarching analytics, Next makes innovation smart, simple and sticky in ways never possible before.
Our goal is to drive companies to become more innovative, agile, and customer-centric by empowering their people to apply design thinking practices to address daily challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
Founded in October 2013, Next is a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rising Star, Top 100 Red Herring Winner, and was recently featured in the list of top 50 startups to watch.